1) All ingredients used in Vegan Riot’s recipes are veggie.
2) Vegan Riot does not claim to be an institutional/traditional cooking website.
3) Vegan Riot is what it is: the direct report of the dietary and cooking life of a vegan.
4) All Vegan Riot’s dishes are Leader Maximo’s daily meal. However simple, complicated or bad they can be, they have been made in this way a lot of times before, without the embarrassment of the photo camera.
5) Recipes do not come from any source in particular. Mostly they come out of Leader Maximo’s cooking inspiration, of the seasonal offer, of what is in the fridge and in the kitchen cupboard. Leader Maximo seldom knows in advance what to cook. He decides the same day in special occasions too, even if he knows that he will spend 6-7 hours in the kitchen. So, recipes are made according to Leader Maximo’s fancy.
6) Where it is not otherwise specified, all recipes are a creation of Leader Maximo. The signed recipes are made by Alessandra. In the guest section you will find recipes of other vegans and vegan-sympathizers.
7) Leader Maximo does not demand that somebody puts his recipes into practice. And if you want to follow them, he will not take any responsibility for bad results, food poisonings and explosions in the kitchen.
8) Leader Maximo loves eating good food in good quantity: recipes are made on the basis of his waistline – which becomes bigger as time goes by.
9) Vegan Riot does not need any feedback. There are no forums where you can insult people and no guest book where you can wish Leader Maximo death due to a b-12 deficiency… If you want to express your appreciation or your disgust for the contents of this website, for the recipes or for Leader Maximo in person, write directly to firstname.lastname@example.org . Every abuse will be punished.
10) In Vegan Riot you will find no trace of spiritualism – maybe it is idealist, but never spiritualist.
11) Vegan Riot is distributed by the creative commons license noncommercial 3.0