- 200 g /7 ½ oz wholemeal spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons soy yogurt
- 6 green fresh peppers, cleaned, seeded, cored and cut into small rounds
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cumin seeds, pounded in a mortar
- Fresh parsley, rinsed and finely minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed with the blade of a knife
- Extra virgin olive oil & Sea salt
In a frying pan brown the garlic clove with some oil. Add the green peppers and let them cook for some minutes, stirring occasionally. Add a little bit of water to avoid burning and the cumin seeds. Pour the cherry tomatoes into the frying pan and cook for further 5 minutes. When the sauce is ready, add salt, 3 to 4 tablespoons of yogurt and sprinkle with the parsley.
Drain the pasta al dente and pour it into the sauce frying pan. Let it cook until the yogurt is absorbed.