- 3 cups white flour
- 1 cup and ½ soy milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 10 strawberries, finely chopped
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 16 g (1/2 oz) bakingpowder
- 125 g (4 ½ oz) icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons strawberry juice
Place all the dry ingredients, except the baking powder, in a bowl. Mix well. Add the soy milk, the olive oil and the baking powder (add other milk, if the mixture is too thick).
Then, add the mashed banana and the strawberries. Put the mixture in a muffin mould and bake it at 180°C (350°F/ Gas Mark 4)for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing mixing the sugar with the strawberry juice. Pour it on the top of the muffins, let it harden and serve.