- 2 cups white flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 100 g (3 ½ oz)plain chocolate, melted
- 2 handfuls pine nuts
- 125 g (4 oz) veggie margarine, diced and soften
- ¼ cup soy milk
- 2 tablespoons “No Eggs” mixed with 4 tablespoons of soy milk (in alternative use 3-4 tablespoons of corn starch and a ¼ cup of soy milk)
- 1 g (0.035 oz) vanilla extract
- 16 g (1/2 oz) baking powder
Mix “No eggs” and 4 tablespoons of soy milk until you obtain a cream.
Place the sugar in a bowl. Add the melted chocolate, the “No eggs” mix, the flour alternated with the soy milk and the powdered vanilla - the mixture should have a whipped cream consistence .Add the baking powder and the pine nuts. Mix well.
Pour the mixture into a floured and greased cake mould. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (350 F) for about 30 minutes (check the cooking point with a toothpick) and, then, (covered with a kitchen foil) at 150° (300 F) for another 10-15 minutes.