- 300 g (10.58 oz) white flour
- 200 g (7.054 oz) plain chocolate cream
- 150 g (5.30 oz) caster sugar
- 150 g (5.30 oz) veggie margarine, softened and cubed
- 100 g (3.52 oz) Para-nuts, roughly chopped
In a bowl mix the white flour and the sugar. Add the margarine and work until crumbly.
Grease and flour a small baking tin. Pour the mixture into it and press.
Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C (350°F/Gas Mark 4) for about 20 minutes (be careful: the cake thickens once cooled).
Allow to cool.
Spread the base with the chocolate cream, sprinkle with the Para-nuts and serve.